Recreation Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
**9:00am - 5:00pm beginning May 6th
Saturday: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Crimson Concierge Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
AggieFit is the gateway to improving your health at New Mexico State University. AggieFit Membership provides access to facilities including the Activity Center, Aquatic Center, and South Campus Fitness Center. Membership provides you with diverse programming from NMSU aquatics, fitness, intramural sports (students only), and outdoor recreation.
- Access to Activity Center, Aquatic Center, and South Campus Fitness Center
- 10% off NMSU programs: Summer Sports Camp, Outdoor Rentals, Swim School, Outlaw Swimming
- Health Screenings at Aggie Health and Wellness Center
- Access to Group Fitness Classes
- Eligible for Intramural Sports (students only)
PURCHASE YOUR PLAN HERE Take the first step to a more fit you! Take advantage of facilities, services and programs offered with AggieFit membership.
- Memberships are annual, paid in full and will be active for one year from the date of purchase.
- Exceptions are all Students and 9-mo Employees
- AggieFit Membership registration will be in the AggieFit office, Rm 101 of the NMSU Activity Center.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Crimson Concierge at 575-646-2079 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay with payroll deduction or student account, you must be a current, eligible, NMSU Employee or Enrolled Student. Please contact AggieFit to authorize these charges.
- All other categories must pay with a Credit/Debit Card.
- Those Retiree members who were previous AggieFit members (prior to 2020) need take no action, your membership will be continuously renewed.
- Those who retired after July 2020 will need to contact NMSU ID Card Services to receive a Retiree ID Card, and then your membership can be activated.
July 2021 - June 2022
**Interim is pro-rated**
Buy PlanUndergraduate Student (NMSU & BCOM)
Full Time — 12+ credits (Main Campus) - No Fee (included in Student Fees)
Part Time — 6-11 credits (Main Campus) - $40
Part Time — 1-5 credits (Main Campus) - $53
Buy PlanDACC Students
All Credit Levels - $60
Buy PlanGraduate Students
Full Time — 9+ credits (Main Campus) - No Fee (included in Student Fees)
Part Time — 5-8 credits (Main Campus) - $40
Part Time — 1-4 credits (Main Campus) - $53
Buy PlanStudent Summer
All Students, Enrolled in current Spring - $60
Buy PlanSummer I – Summer II
All Students, Enrolled in future Fall - $40
Buy PlanStudent Partner
Partner of Student Member - $60
Buy PlanStudent Little Aggie Pool Pass
Student Dependents, Ages 3-17 (Student must have paid Membership) - $14 (Each Dependent)
Buy PlanEmployee (BCOM Employees must pay in full)
12-month Employee - $216 / yr | $18 / mo
9-month Employee (18 pay periods) - $216 / yr | $24 / mo
9-month Employee (24 pay periods) - $216 / yr | $18 / mo
Firms contracted with NMSU - $276 / yr | $23 / mo
Buy PlanEmployee/Affiliate Partner
Partner of 12-month Employee/Affiliate - $276 / yr | $23 / mo
Partner of 9-month Employee/Affiliate (18 pay periods) - $276 / yr | $31 / mo
Partner of 9-month Employee/Affiliate (24 pay periods) - $276 / yr | $23 / mo
Buy PlanEmployee/Affiliate Little Aggie Pool Pass
Dependents, Ages 3-17 (Sponsor must have paid Membership) - $60 (each Dependent) / yr | $5 (each Dependent) / mo
Buy PlanRetiree Partner
Partner of Qualifying NMSU Retiree - N/A / yr | N/A / mo
Full-Time NMSU & BCOM Students have already been assessed this fee.
- Equipment Maintenance Fee automatically assessed when enrolled with 12 or more credits undergraduate Main Campus, Fall /Spring Semester, Graduates 9 Credits Main Campus, Fall/Spring.
- Regular employees qualify for payroll deduction or may pay in full using cash/check/credit card.
- Dependents and Minors under the age of 18 are not currently allowed to access the Activity and Aquatic Centers.
- You may enroll any time and pricing is prorated.
Payroll Deduction: the term of enrollment contract is annual, with automatic renewal unless modified during open enrollment change period May 1-15, 2023. When dis-enrolling from AggieFit your last payroll deduction will be on June 30th of each year for 12 month employees and May 15th for 9 month employees. You will still have access to the facilities until the date listed above based on your status.